CLICK TO ZOOM
TAP TO ZOOM
BROWN MONK STRAP
DescriptionMade from hand-dyed and polished Italian calf leather, this refined pair of dark brown double monk straps features calfskin lining and Blake stitching for lightweight durability.
ConstructionBlake+A Blake stitch is made by directly stitching the outer sole to the insole, making for a very flexible and lightweight shoe. Blake-stitched shoes with a very thin sole, such as a loafer, require virtually no break-in period. However, depending on the upper leather, you might find that there may be a needed period of softening up of the upper.
- Versatile styles which are ready to wear all year-round.
- Comfortable, all-purpose design in suede and leather
MaterialItalian Calf Leather+
We’ve put together a few tips to help you keep your new pair of shoes in good condition:
- Leather shoes should be polished at least once a month
- If shoes become wet, allow them to dry naturally away from direct heat
- We recommend using a cedar or beech wood shoe tree
- Avoid wearing your shoes for more than one or two consecutive days
- Get an optimal imprint on the cork insole of Goodyear-welted shoes by wearing them for only a few hours at a time every other day or so, instead of long, consecutive days
- For suede shoes, use a rubber suede brush to heavy stains and dirt may require treatment with a suede shampoo.
|Returns||Returns picked up free of charge|
|Shipping||Free shipping with this article.|